MODULA Duo ENT Workstation
This name stands for a flexible setup and an optimal combination of functional components and instrument storage space.
The function module and instrument cabinet are connected through the dedicated endoscope.
This creates the possibility for adapting the treatment unit individually to suit your treatment position. The endoscope management is located between the two module parts and houses a modern control and display unit made of glass.
It can be equipped with up to 4 cold light sources (halogen or LED), heatable endoscope holders, disinfection quivers, a holder for flexible endoscopes and more.
Free choice of the instrument cabinets configuration, as of writing desk, drawers with silent system and open compartments. The mobile MODULA DUO meets the highest standards and assures optimal comfort during examination and treatment for the doctor and for the patient as well.
Example ENT workstation
- High quality electrolytic zincplated steel cabinet
- Stoved enamel powder coating in 19 colours
- Mobile unit with stainless steel base, antistatic heavy-duty castors
- Electronic operating and display system: robust, user-friendly glass control panel with touch-sensitive function keys
- Instrument holder for irrigation, compressed air and suction handles
- Integrated rapid mirror warmer, with fan
- max. 6 drawers, fully extending with soft close system
- Pull-out writing/preparation desk with stainless steel surface
- 4 disinfection quivers for rigid endoscopes with protective silicone adapter
- 2 instrument levels with stainless steel instrument trays
- Indirect illumination for instrument levels
- Acrylic glass instrument cover, sinkable behind the cabinet
- Stainless steel instrument tray for used instruments with silicone insert
- Waste bin, opening with foot pedal (self-closing)
- Headlight holder, switches on/off automatically, height-adjustable and swiveling
- Upper shelf above instrument level with powder-coated aluminum shelf
- Holder for microscope and/or TFT-monitor
- Heatable instrument storage surface and/or mirror warming block for approx. 50 mirrors
- Powered suction system with manual or automatic suction bottle emptying: vacuum pump (oil-free, capacity 40 l/min at -0.85 bar), vibration-free bracket for vacuum pump, automatic activation when suction tube is picked up
- +37° C ear irrigation system with continuous flow heating or water tank: irrigation handle with exchangeable cannulas attachments incl. antibacterial hose with quick connector
- Compressed air system with compressor (oil-free, 12 l/min, max. 2.5 bar), chrome plated handle with antibacterial hose and quick-connector incl. 3 medicament sprayer and stainless steel holder for spray bottles
- Cold light system: max. 4 integrated light sources halogen (150 VA) or LED
- Endoscope storage: max. 4 pre-heated endoscope quivers for rigid endoscopes with adjustable temperature
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us +44 800 471 4783