Mobility and Efficiency
MODULA mini is our most compact unit, yet offering all essential features. Despite its small dimensions, this unit can be equipped with almost all features of the MODULA product portfolio. This space-saving unit offers automatic or manual suction systems, up to 3 cold light sources (halogen or LED), endoscope quivers for rigid and flexible endoscopes and much more.
MODULA mini is the right unit for very small examination rooms or to serve as a backup unit with essential func- tions. MODULA mini is a small mobile unit which can be moved between examination rooms. If more space is needed an instrument cabinet is also available in the same design in order to store additional instruments.
MODULA mini is the right unit for very small examination rooms or to serve as a backup unit with essential functions. MODULA mini is a small mobile unit which can be moved between examination rooms. If more space is needed an instrument cabinet is also available in the same design in order to store additional instruments.
- High quality electrolytic zincplated steel cabinet
- Stoved enamel powder coating in 19 colours
- Mobile unit with stainless steel base, antistatic heavy-duty castors
- Electronic operating and display system: robust, user-friendly glass control panel with touch-sensitive function keys
- Instrument holder for irrigation, compressed air and suction handles
- Integrated rapid mirror warmer, with fan
- max. 4 drawers, fully extending with soft close system
- 3 disinfection quivers for rigid endoscopes with protective silicone adapter
- Headlight holder, switches on/off automatically, height-adjustable and swiveling
- Holder for TFT-monitor
- Powered suction system with manual or automatic suction bottle emptying: vacuum pump (oil-free, capacity 40 l/min at -0.85 bar), vibration-free bracket for vacuum pump, automatic activation when suction tube is picked up
- +37° C ear irrigation system with continuous flow heating or water tank: irrigation handle with exchangeable cannulas attachments incl. antibacterial hose with quick connector
- Compressed air system with compressor (oil-free, 12 l/min, max. 2.5 bar), chrome plated handle with antibacterial hose and quick-connector incl. 3 medicament sprayer and stainless steel holder for spray bottles
- Cold light system: max. 3 integrated light sources halogen (150 VA) or LED
- Endoscope storage: max. 3 pre-heated endoscope quivers for rigid endoscopes with adjustable temperature
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us +44 800 471 4783